Friday 11 October 2019

Deal or no deal - I'm not worried!


Yesterday, I was asked by Swindon Advertiser for my view on potentially leaving the EU without a deal.

It may surprise you that I'm not really worried either way - no deal/deal.

Of course, it's better to be organised when making a change, but now I just want it done. People are not going to agree on the terms, ever. There are too many stakeholders.


Nothing will ever be as hard as the crash in 2008 - that was the biggest change redheadPR went through.

The best businesses survived that.

My suggestion to all is - don't stop promoting what you do, increase the amount you do and increase your potential customer base. Work smartly and provide the best service you ever had to your customers. Use technology wherever you can to streamline processes.

Apart from that - Happy Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment