Monday 15 June 2015

Etape Suisse’s 5 star luxury cycling experience in Gstaad

I’m really looking forward to hosting Etape Suisse’s corporate sportive press trip in Gstaad, Switzerland from Sunday 21 to Tuesday 23 June 2015. It’ll be my first press trip as CEO of the luxury cycling company. 

The press trip will launch Etape Suisse’s corporate sportive in Gstaad in June 2016. Comprising cycling and networking, the 2016 trip is in aid of the Laureus Sports for Good Foundation. We’re aiming to raise over £1 million for the charity.

Top journalists will join us as we head to the picturesque west side of Switzerland. We’ll ride in teams which includes celebrities such as Michael Vaughan OBE, English cricket legend and captain of the 2005 Ashes winning team.

Etape Suisse is a business like no other. The cycling, the hospitality, the locations and the accommodation are all out of this world. It’s going to be a great pleasure for me to combine my passion for my work with my passion for cycling. I’ve competed in triathlons and I’m currently training for my first Ironman 70.3, so I can’t wait to get a taste of the hilly terrain in Gstaad.

As well as the demanding routes and networking opportunities, it’s also rewarding to be supporting Laureus Sports for Good Foundation. The charity is an incredibly worthwhile cause, raising funds to provide financial and practical support to more than 150 projects through the power of sport. Providing coaching and education to young people, Laureus Sports for Good Foundation helps those in some of the most challenging and deprived environments around the world.

The press trip also gives me the chance to cycle and work alongside my good friend and colleague at redheadPR, Emma De Maio. Over the years, we‘ve worked on many exciting projects in incredible locations, but this one has the potential to be the most luxurious and stunning of them all.

If luxury networking, cycling and fundraising interests you, visit www.etapesuisse.com/etape-suisse-gstaad-corporate-event to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment