I have recently had the fantastic opportunity to feature in 11 video tutorials for the Smarta Business School.
The video tutorial collection, PR for Start-ups, provides a guide into public relations. It explores the differences between businesses that thrive and those that fail and show the benefits of PR. As well as explaining how to manage a PR strategy, I relate it all to various incidents and projects that I have worked on throughout my career.
The Smarta Business School video tutorials show business owners how to maximise their PR by covering topics such as:
- Foundation principles of PR
- How to generate PR with no budget
- Credibility PR versus Sanity PR
- The difference between Revenue Generating PR and Profit Generating PR
- Creating long term leverage out of short term PR
- Timing your PR to leverage national and global events
- How to incorporate PR into your everyday business strategy
- What to look out for when sourcing a PR agency
I’m always keen to share my knowledge of the industry I love, which is why you will find me at speaking engagements across the country, covering a wide variety of topics. This time it was especially exciting to put together something digital that will have wider reach and can be used time and time again.
I wanted to create something engaging, informative and inspiring and with the help of the Smarta Business School I have achieved that. So, if you are a small business owner looking to enhance your PR activity visit, https://businessschool.smarta.com/sales/pr-start-ups/